No products in the cart.
DEVICE INFORMATION :
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, time zone,mobile number, E-mail ID, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, to make sure we reach to you on new product added and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: : shared with our processor PHP, Payment gateway CC Avenue /Razor pay, and shipping partners. Order information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collectioncollected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor php Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: : [MODIFICATIONS TO THE INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS NEEDED]
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use php to power our online store. You can read more about how php uses your Personal Information on google.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
We Do Not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor PHP uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you. Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary deny list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary deny list of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at Info@molimor.co
Last updated: 21st Jan 2023
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: